Skip to main content

Family members of third-country nationals (spouses/ partners and minor/ dependant children) can relocate to Cyprus, based on the “Family Reunification Scheme”. Theyhey are entitled to obtain a Temporary Residence Permit as visitors, employees or students, based on the application of the employee, who is considered to be their sponsor for the purposes of this procedure. The applications for the obtainment of the Entry Permit and the Temporary Residence Permit of the family members can only be submitted after the sponsor has obtained the Permit.