- The vast majority of Cypriots speak English, and business is conducted in both English and Greek
- Cyprus is the 3rd largest island of the Mediterranean, located at the crossroads of 3 continents, making it easily accessible from all directions
- A cosmopolitan island offering a fulfilling lifestyle, while also ranked as the 5th safest small country in the world
- The sunniest country in Europe with a mild climate even in winter, 330 sunny days in a year
- The cost of living is relatively low compared to other European business hubs, and Cyprus is considered to have one of the highest standards of living across the EU
- Cyprus also features high-quality healthcare, and excellent international schooling from kindergarten to university. Cyprus boasts one of the highest numbers of university graduates per capita in the EU; it has an efficient communications infrastructure corresponding to European standards and offers excellent road, air, and sea transport solutions and services.